Premier Care prides itself in being able to offer individually tailored care packages to meet your needs. We offer a professional, reliable and flexible service whilst respecting the privacy, dignity, independence and choice of our customers. The quality of service provision is central to our business and is measured at every stage by communicating with you the customer and by ongoing effective supervision of our staff.
Some of the services we can provide include:
- Help with your personal hygiene routine such as assistance with getting up, going to bed, washing, bathing, toileting etc.
- Help with your household duties such as laundry, dusting etc.
- Assistance with meal preparation
- Assistance on your return to home from hospital
- Extra care during or following a period of illness
- Shopping or escorting you on shopping trips
- Respite breaks for families and carers
- Assistance with your rehabilitation following an operation or illness
- Companionship and escorting on leisure activities
- 24 hour live-in services available
Premier Care is able to assist a variety of customer groups such as older people, people with a mental health disability and people with a learning disability.